Asiago Artichoke Dip
If you’re looking for a delicious appetizer, try this asiago artichoke dip. It’s great for parties or family gatherings. It goes well with a wide variety of chips, crackers, and breads. It good served both hot or cold!
2 cups grated asiago cheese – grated
½ cup mayonnaise (I use light mayo)
½ cup plain Greek yogurt or 1⁄2 cup sour cream (I use greek yogurt)
Dash cayenne pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
2 garlic cloves – minced
6 -8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts – mashed or small dices
1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash up the artichoke hearts in a bowl along with the minced garlic.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate until using.
- Can be served hot or cold. To serve hot bake at 350°F (176°C) for 15-18 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with pita chips, bruschetta, crackers or bread.
This asiago artichoke dip is easy and quick to make. It’s delicious! Give it a try, you’ll love it!